[wix-users] How to supply value of var argument of heat command while compiling in VS

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 00:58:25 PDT 2018

I think if we do this, then it sets the value of "Define preprocessor
variables" in the Build tab of the Project properties. However, I tried
doing this in the way mentioned above. But now, it throws an error "*The
variable 'OutDir' with value 'bin\debug\' was previously declared with the
value 'Files'.*" But I am pretty sure, I have not declared it anywhere
else. Not able to understand what's going on. Please help.

Regards,
Venkatesh