[wix-users] Unit Test Deferred Custom Actions

Jon Earle earlej at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:05:12 PDT 2018

We have a few custom actions, set as deferred, which perform various things (create files, install or cleanup certificates, selectively update config files, etc).

I would like to write some unit tests for those.  Problem is, how do I deal with the Session object?  It does not appear to be instantiable... so, short of refactoring my CA code, how can I create a mocked up version of this that I can update and pass to my CAs?