[wix-users] Associate Feature to Checkbox

Shintaro Takechi devst119 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:41:20 PST 2018

OK I figured out the issue.

I was writing
<Publish Dialog=" MyDlg " Control="Next" Event="NewDialog"
Value="InstallLocationDlg"/>
instead of
<Publish Dialog=" MyDlg " Control="Next" Event="NewDialog"
Value="InstallLocationDlg">1</Publish>

I did not know that upon multiple <Publish> from same control, I have to
add 1 as return.
I assumed that selfclosing <Publish/> is enough.