[wix-users] Custom Progress Dialog

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 21:24:39 PST 2018

Thanks a lot, Edwin. Is it possible to modify that custom action? Are there
any steps / samples to achieve that? Also, the progress dialog (even a
custom one), runs really quickly. Is there a way to slow it down a bit, by
adding a pause or something like that? Please help with your inputs.

Regards,
Venkatesh