[wix-users] Custom Progress Dialog

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:26:55 PST 2018

What does "show the progress of each script file" mean?

I would expect that *IF* SqlScript posts progress messages, then it
probably can only (at most) post one progress message before running the
script and one after running the script. The SqlScript custom action source
code will show whether it posts any progress messages or not.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 10:02 AM, Ven H via wix-users <