[wix-users] Custom Actions in separate assembly

Хакер Математики as at andrique.ru
Thu Jun 28 01:46:03 PDT 2018

I am writing a MSI setup with WixSharp and am using Custom Actions within.

The CAs themselves work fine, but now I've added an embedded WPF UI as
per WixSharp sample EmbeddedUI_WPF.

So now it seems I have to move CAs into separate assembly, because of
"CA and UI entry points cannot be in the same assembly" error message.
When I do so, the installer compiles OK, producing MSI file.

However, the MSI seems to not find CAs, as installation fails.

So how do I link/call CAs from separate assembly?

--
Andrei Samoylov