[wix-users] Use variables in bundle theme

Helge Kruse Helge.Kruse at gmx.net
Mon Jun 25 11:10:13 PDT 2018

Sorry for writing the question in the wrong way. I gave the snippet from
the theme.wxs that includes a file Defines.wxs directly. The bundle
doesn't need to know the version of the MSI. It should have it's own
version, I just gave both the same version by sharing the include file.

How can I customize a line in the theme.xml independent of the
localization? I would prefere if the version could be set in the include
file. But I want to avoid changing the theme.xml for each version of the
bundle.

Regards,
Helge