[wix-users] Heat .xsl bug?

R ryee at pronktech.com
Thu Jun 21 14:36:38 PDT 2018

Maybe you could use:

<xsl:transform version="1.0"
  xmlns:wix="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi">

OR

<xsl:transform version="1.0"
  xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi">

for backwards compatibility, but only generate:

<Wix xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi">

?

If <Wix wix:xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi"> is needed for
backwards compatibility, them maybe let that be the default and allow  a
-option to generate the other one?

In any case, I think having the workaround is fine; however, NOT having
documentation about it is NOT fine. :( Sorry, I'm new to the wix community,
so I'm not very confident in requesting to change anything.