[wix-users] Database Path during Installation

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 06:58:39 PDT 2018

I assume these folders are not on the system where the MSI is getting
installed. If that really is the case, then you have to do everything. The
Windows Installer only installs resources it knows about on the local
system and the only standard custom actions provided by WiX that work on
remote systems are the SQL standard custom actions.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018, 04:58 Ven H via wix-users <