[wix-users] "Product configuration" - possible with WiX?

Douglas, Keith (STATCAN) keith.douglas at canada.ca
Mon Jun 18 06:41:52 PDT 2018

You can perhaps use the preprocessor to do some of that.

Keith Douglas

Programmer Analyst, Information Technology Operations Divison
Statistics Canada / Government of Canada
keith.douglas at canada.ca / 613-854-5589

Programmeur Analyste, Division des opérations des technologies de l'information
Statistiques Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
keith.douglas at canada.ca / 613-854-5589