[wix-users] SqlDatabase, SqlScript User with Windows Authentication

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:15:06 PDT 2018

Thanks a lot, Edwin. I just saw the Description for the User attribute and
unfortunately, it is empty. I didn't scroll down further to read the
Remarks. Sorry about that.

Anyways, I will come to know the Authentication mode during installation.
So, it will be difficult to add / remove this attribute during that time,
since the markup would have been already defined in the MSI.

Should I manipulate the MSI DB to achieve this at run time and is it
possible or there is another way? For Windows Auth, I was not passing the
Login Name and Password. But, it was not working and throwing run time
exceptions.

So, I am a little confused. Please advise.

Regards,
Venkatesh