[wix-users] Wix Control Text type Transparent background

Shawinder Sekhon shawinder at msn.com
Mon Jun 4 13:55:43 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am trying to show a part of the text as hyperlink on the welcomeDlg. Below is the code I used in custom WelcomeDlg.wxs

<Control Id="Title" Type="Hyperlink" X="35" Y="170" Width="300" Height="20" Transparent="yes" Text="!(loc.WelcomeDlgTitle)" />

And Strings.wxl has this:

<String Id="WelcomeDlgTitle">{\White8}Please <![CDATA[<a href="http://test.com">Click Me</a>]]> for details.</String>

But the text is showing with white background. I tried using "Transparent" attribute with no luck. Please let me know if there is way to change the background color.

Thanks.