[wix-users] A quick ini util q

harald goci harald.goci at panagenda.com
Mon Jul 30 07:48:51 PDT 2018

I never used it, but maybe that helps:
"You can use my WiX extension:
https://www.nuget.org/packages/PanelSwWixExtension/ It supports reading INI
files from any folder. -- Nir Bar, Independent WiX Expert."

Harald Goci
Senior Software Engineer

Email: harald.goci at panagenda.com - Web: www.panagenda.com
Phone: +43 1 890 12 89-44 - Fax: +43 1 890 12 89-15

panagenda GmbH - Schreyvogelgasse 3/10 - 1010 Vienna - Austria
Registered Office: Vienna - HG Wien - FN 293516t - VAT-ID: ATU63362738
Executive Directors: Florian Vogler (CEO & CTO), Felix Vogler (CFO & COO)

The information in this E-Mail is confidential and privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this E-Mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited
and will be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.