[wix-users] Update ActionText table in MSI DB using Immediate CA before LaunchConditions

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 00:39:08 PDT 2018

Hi Nir,

Thanks a lot. I tried using DELETE and INSERT methods in the Custom Action.
Even though, I didn't get any errors, it still shows those messages during
installation even when I am deleting some existing records from the
ActionText table and insert them again with blank values for Description
and Template columns into the ActionText table through a CA triggered
before Launch Conditions. Not sure what's wrong.

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 9:23 AM, Nir Bar via wix-users <