[wix-users] IIS components getting executed during DB install

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 06:24:14 PDT 2018

Thank you Rob. So, even if the Components have condition not to execute,
will it still be overridden? In my case, even if I exclude the App feature
(which has the IIS component group), the IIS configuration and so on (even
if the IIS components have condition to execute only when App feature is
selected) seem to be getting executed. Is there a way to suppress this from
happening? Please advise.

Note:  If I remove the IIS components completely (not even include them),
then the IIS related messages don't displayed and are not logged as well.

Regards,
Venkatesh

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 11:20 PM, Rob Mensching via wix-users <