[wix-users] Write and read data from SQL Compact Edition (.sdf)

Elena Aralla elena.aralla at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 00:01:30 PDT 2018

Good morning,
I'm evaluating WIX Toolset to create the setup of a program in C # with Visual Studio.

There are some things that I can not understand how to do, which is fundamental for the setup itself:

The first one: Write and read data from SQL Compact Edition (.sdf); some data read from the database are necessary to decide what to install during the setup.

I have not found any answers to these points in the Manual (http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/ <http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/>) nor in the FireGiant support center (https://support.firegiant.com/hc/en-us <https://support.firegiant.com/hc/en-us> / sections / 206730147-WiX-Articles)

Can anyone help me?
Thanks so much.
Elena.