[wix-users] MSI MajorUpgrade is not detecting old version

Stein Inge Åsmul glytzhkof at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:05:24 PDT 2018

Maybe also a note that you could conceivably use your logon script, or
maybe WMI (I have never tried for per user stuff) to clean out the existing
per-user installations?

I like the logon script approach, provided you have access to it (can be an
endless sea of red tape in big environments or disallowed by principle of
course). Just have your users log off on Friday, perform various
maintenance and then uninstall on login for all of them?