[wix-users] Bundled bundle

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:42:28 PDT 2018

I've read you can use RelatedBundle with Action="Detect" to detect
installed bundles but I have never figured out how to use it effectively. I
think the problem was that I couldn't figure out how to set a
property/variable I could check in DetectCondition. I think I had to write
my own custom BA which I'm not prepared to do just yet.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:49 AM, Parkes, Kevin via wix-users <