[wix-users] WiX installer does not overwrite Visual Studio Setup application

Tom Ofek Kafka tom.k at walkme.com
Wed Jan 17 01:39:12 PST 2018

I think that you still need the line:  <Propery Id="ALLUSERS" Value="1" /> even
when setting "perMachine".
in your wxs file. Give it a try. I don't think there is a problem with
32/64 bit. The line shpuld go directly under the "Product" xml tag.

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 11:14 AM, Suhaib Ahmad via wix-users <