[wix-users] WixVariable in a separate wxs

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 14:15:47 PST 2018

Rob's exactly right!

I'll repeat what I said earlier, "The code sample really depends on what
you have in the Fragment(s) containing WixUIBannerBmp and WixUIDialogBmp.
... So if *I don't have anything I can reference*, then ..."

If you have a UI element in the Fragment containing WixUIBannerBmp and/or
WixUIDialogBmp, then just use UIRef. If there is another element you can
reference, then reference that element.

Don't do my property hack unless you don't have any other options.

--
Edwin G. Castro