[wix-users] Uninstallation issues

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 08:37:07 PST 2018

You have at least Products with a component with the same Guid="{
B54BA604-7CA9-50F0-87CA-0690231F2C09}".

If you can't identify them easily from source then you should be able to
see the component guids in verbose logs for all the appropriate Products.
OR you could look at the MSIs with Orca or InstEdit and simply look for
that guid.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 7:34 AM, Joseph L. Casale via wix-users <