[wix-users] Already Installed Error not showing

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 19:09:20 PST 2018

Thanks for your response Habib. But as of now, I am using a fixed Product
ID and Version, since I am not trying upgrade yet. When I re-run the
installer, I am looking for an error message (another version is already
installed or something) which normally shows up when the dialogs are not
customized.

Regards,
Venkatesh

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 1:25 AM, Habib Salim via wix-users <