[wix-users] Already Installed Error not showing

Habib Salim habib at hsalim.com
Tue Jan 30 11:55:33 PST 2018

I could be wrong but your installer is jumping to the last screen because
there is nothing to do.  the installed version is the same as the
installer version.
When you recompile, the product id changes or the version changes - (if
you are doing that) so it raises the error.

Are you looking for it to reinstall/repair the installation when you
re-run it?  or are you just looking for a confirmation/error that this
version has been installed previously?