[wix-users] Can we obtain the planned feature state in PlanComplete event?

Jon Earle earlej at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 07:30:10 PST 2018

That part is not the issue.  I do that, and am retaining state via those overrides.  What I am wondering is, is there a way -a a wix method or class - where I can load the planned data and examine it there, in PlanComplete?  Otherwise, I have to retain the state myself.  I am thinking that there must be such a data structure, just, how to access it?