[wix-users] Debug Wix Source in VS 2017

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 21:56:34 PST 2018

Thanks a lot, Rob. I am using VS 2017. Even after following the steps, I am
not able to compile it smoothly. I am getting errors while trying to
compile the Wix project in the solution. So, does it mean that, I should
install VS2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015 also? It will be difficult to install
all these.

Regards,
Venkatesh

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 10:18 AM, Rob Mensching via wix-users <