[wix-users] UI Dialog Changes

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 07:46:46 PST 2018

Thanks Pavan. But when I use the Property, WixUI_Mode, I am getting a build
error in VS, which is "Duplicate symbol 'Property:WixUI_Mode' found. This
typically means that an Id is duplicated. Check to make sure all your
identifiers of a given type (File, Component, Feature) are unique." I
checked my project, but there are no duplicates. Can you please help?

Regards,
Venkatesh