[wix-users] UI Dialog Changes

Andrew Moser malquijelkah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 17:59:01 PST 2018

I will start this by saying that this is an example of something I did
years ago to solve a similar problem that you note in 1, 2, 4 and 5 from
your list.
I will not say this is the cleanest or prettiest solution to the problem
but it worked for me and is fairly simple to add to and you get all you
need for your dialog requirements.

Attached is a basic Product.wxs example in a zip folder that is commented
with some key notes about what you have to do in some spots that were not
as intuitive as I thought it should have been.

Most of the customization details that I worked off to create this example
can be found here
http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/wixui/wixui_customizations.html

And here http://www.merlinia.com/mdt/WiXTutorial2.msl

Hope this helps!

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 1:53 AM, Ven H via wix-users <