[wix-users] UI Dialog Changes

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 08:24:08 PST 2018

Thank you very much Mr. Nir. However, I still have a couple of questions.

1. Is it possible to get rid of the "Choose the Setup Type" Dialog
completely? If so, how?

2. Is it possible to customize the Windows Installer icon? If so, how? I
have been able to customize the Banner and Dialog (using WixUIBannerBmp and
WixUIDialogBmp variable) but not sure how to customize the Windows
Installer icon?

If yes, how? Please help.

Regards,
Venkatesh

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 4:53 PM, Nir Bar via wix-users <