[wix-users] UI Dialog Changes

Thom Leigh tjleigh at outlook.com
Sun Jan 21 00:27:31 PST 2018

Is this achievable? Yes.

Has anyone done that? Most probably.

Or, we can only customize an existing dialog set? No, although it is
easier/quicker.

Can anyone please help me with these? Yes, the book referred to previously
will help you. Also, the Wix tutorial hosted by firegiant contains two
chapters on MSI UI which will help you.

Read the tutorial, have a go at doing the work, and then come back with
specific questions.

Or consider paying someone to do the work for you, there are a few on here,
including firegiant...

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018, 03:49 Ven H via wix-users, <