[wix-users] UI Dialog Changes

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 23:53:06 PST 2018

I need to achieve the following in my Dialogs.

1. Remove the Print Button on the End User License Agreement dialog.

2. Get rid of the Choose the Setup Type dialog completely. Install the
complete features. I did try using the WixUI_InstallDir, but still no luck.

3. Customize the Computer icon (kind of fav icon) shown in every dialog in
the installation.

4. Customize the texts shown in all the dialogs.

5. Also, I need to understand how to completely build custom UI, which will
have our own set of dialogs as per our own requirement in our own order? Is
this achievable? Has anyone done that? Or, we can only customize an
existing dialog set?

Can anyone please help me with these?

Regards,
Venkatesh