[wix-users] Directory getting created in different drive

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 08:50:56 PST 2018

Here it is. No, I am not using SetProperty anywhere.

<Fragment>
    <Directory Id="TARGETDIR" Name="SourceDir">
      <Directory Id="ProgramFilesFolder">
        <Directory Id="INSTALLDIR" Name="$(var.InstallFolderName)" />
      </Directory>
      <Directory Id="DesktopFolder" Name="Desktop" />
        <Directory Id="PhotosDir" Name="Photos" />  --> *This directory
(Photos) gets provisioned in D or E drive*
      <Directory Id="CommonAppDataFolder">
        <Directory Id="TestInstallerLogs" Name="TestInstallerLogs">
          <Component Id="deleteFolder"
Guid="323549D2-90B7-4D5D-8A36-EEA0ACCCC35E">
            <RemoveFile Id="deleteServiceFile" Name="TestWinSvcLog.txt"
On="both" Directory="TestInstallerLogs"/>
            <RemoveFolder Directory="TestInstallerLogs"
Id="TestInstallerLogs" On="both"/>
          </Component>
        </Directory>
      </Directory>