[wix-users] Logging messages without formatting in DTF

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 11:35:50 PST 2018

I don't use DTF. I use the native dutil/wcautil WiX libraries to help me
write custom actions and I have to make the replacements myself... :-(

Perhaps it would be a nice feature request for WiX to provide native and
managed APIs that allow us to LogUnformatted. At least then the
implementation for escaping square brackets is contained in one project...

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 11:13 AM, Joseph L. Casale via wix-users <