[wix-users] Custom Bootstrapper Application, command line usage - possible?

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 13:43:49 PST 2018

What do you mean by "We could run it when using the standard BA"?

I use the standard BA as well and when I run it from the command line the
GUI just pops up and the command line returns as expected for a Windows
application. If I want to wait until the bootstrapper completes I need to
execute it using start /wait.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 1:39 PM, Jon Earle via wix-users <