[wix-users] Custom Bootstrapper Application, command line usage - possible?

Jon Earle earlej at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 13:39:54 PST 2018

Hey folks,

I have concocted a custom bootstrapper application, using the WixWPF framework (https://github.com/tpalacino/WixWPF), which is working quite well.  The problem I am having, is running the installer via commandline.  We could run it when using the standard BA but, when I issue the same commandline now, the GUI just pops up.

Commandline:

Client.exe /install /quiet /l install.log ADDLOCAL="myFeature" INSTALLDIR="c:\client"

Is there anything I need to implement in the bootstrapper code to enable commandline usage?

Cheers!

Jon