[wix-users] WIX Installer for Lua 5.3

Dzmitry Razhanski Dzmitry_Razhanski at epam.com
Mon Jan 8 10:04:02 PST 2018

Hello Russ,

As I could see in your Product.wxs, your target folder always will be the folder for 32-bit files:
<Directory Id="ProgramFilesFolder" Name="PUC-Lua">

I think you should change it as <Directory Id=" ProgramFiles64Folder"> for 64-bit installer.
Or use the Wix variable which you already defined: <Directory Id="$(var.PlatformProgramFilesFolder)">.

It doesn't matter which variables are defined in Include.wxi if you don't use them.

Best Regards,
	Dzmitry Razhanski.