[wix-users] How to troubleshoot AccessDenied outcome of a CustomAction

manish duggal duggal_sunny at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 11:04:57 PST 2018

Hello
We are having a CA with Return=Check and Impersonate=No properties. The CA actually invokes a PowerShell script to check installation status and install certain Windows Features. We are encountering failures in few runs with CustomAction outcome as -2147287035. We have tried looking in PowerShell and looks like script action were completed. Still, CustomAction outcome was failure with mentioned error code.
Is there a way to diagnose/troubleshoot as why CustomAction output is throwing failure?
Please let me know if any more details needed on this scenario.
ThxManish