[wix-users] ExecuteOnInstall and RollbackOnUninstall attributes on SqlScript

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 05:16:41 PST 2018

Thanks a lot for your response, Nir. So, do you mean something like below?
The below works for me.

<Binary Id="binCreateTbl" SourceFile="CREATE_TABLE.sql" />
 <Binary Id="binDropTbl" SourceFile="DROP_TABLE.sql" />

<sql:SqlScript BinaryKey="binCreateTbl" Id="script_CreateTbl"
ExecuteOnInstall="yes" />
 <sql:SqlScript BinaryKey="binDropTbl" Id="script_DropTbl"
ExecuteOnUninstall="yes" />

But I am not able to understand the purpose of the Rollback attributes like
RollbackOnUninstall,  RollbackOnInstall,  RollbackOnReinstall. Where and
when to use these? Can you please explain?

Regards,
Venkatesh

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 5:38 PM, Nir Bar via wix-users <