[wix-users] Custom action after installation completes to launch explorer.exe

Suhaib Ahmad a.suhaib.47 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 19:01:03 PST 2018

Actually I want the custom action to run after installation completes, so
if they cancel the installation before it completes, it simply would not
run the custom action. The reason I want this action is because at times,
after completion of installation, explorer process is killed. If the
installation is cancelled, the process is not killed.

As for impersonate, in my opinion both user/system context should work
fine, as in the end I would just like the explorer process to be running.
Would selecting one over the other have any implications?