[wix-users] Custom action after installation completes to launch explorer.exe

Suhaib Ahmad a.suhaib.47 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 20:32:27 PST 2018

Yes I would definitely prefer fixing the issue, but I'm writing the
installer for an application developed by others in the team. At the
moment, I think this is the quickest fix but I know eventually I have to
fix it at the root.

How do I go about writing a CustomAction to launch explorer.exe? Is it
enough like so:

<CustomAction Id="StartExplorer" ExeCommand="explorer.exe" execute="commit"
impersonate="yes" />

Thanks

On 27 February 2018 at 07:36, John via wix-users <