[wix-users] Previous package not found (and therefore not uninstalled) during major upgrade

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Mon Feb 19 15:09:11 PST 2018

PS: It's not an issue with detection.  Your MSI is failing to install, which means it never gets to the end of the plan where it removes the older bundle.

>From your logs:
MSI (s) (EC:98) [19:31:48:642]: Product: Keybase Apps -- Error 1303. The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: C:\Users\Michal\AppData\Local\Keybase\Gui.  The installation cannot continue.  Log on as administrator or contact your system administrator.