[wix-users] [EXTERNAL] - Property / Directory Warning

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 06:30:13 PST 2018

Can you please let me know how to set the builtin value for C:\Program
Files (x86) in a Property Value? I tried <Property Id="APP_DIR"
Value="[ProgramFilesFolder]TestAppDir" />, but I get error while running
the installer.

Regards,
Venkatesh

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 11:16 PM, Lewis Henderson via wix-users <