[wix-users] Detect Bundle Version by UpgradeCode

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Tue Feb 6 18:35:48 PST 2018

Using a BAF or a custom BA?  Is this a related bundle or just some "random bundle"?

RelatedBundle will provide a callback for OnDetectRelatedBundle.

Dutil's butil has BundleEnumRelatedBundle which would accomplish this if you are writing native code. - Ref: https://github.com/wixtoolset/wix3/blob/develop/src/libs/dutil/butil.cpp