[wix-users] Overlap in bootstrapper OverallProgressPackageText while in progress

Lior Hoch liorh at exalenz.com
Sun Feb 4 04:20:46 PST 2018

Hi
I have a problem similar to what is described at: https://github.com/wixtoolset/issues/issues/5746
I encountered a problem in displaying the name of the installing package with WixStandardBootstrapperApplication while installing multiple packages for my application.

The problem is that the  first package's text is not cleared when the second package's text is shown. So there is overlap in OverallProgressPackageText in the progress window.

How can I avoid the overlapping or remove the textbox altogether?

Thanks

Lior