[wix-users] How to change temporary path detail to use with torch.exe ?

manish duggal duggal_sunny at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 13:20:25 PST 2018

Hi
We are using Wix 3.7.3501 for building MSI and MSP using pure wix. Lately, we started to observe an error where torch command action is failing due to some permission error.
Even though, I have tried to fix the folder permissions I am still thrown this error. This temporary path is where torch is pushing cab files for temporarily.
Is there a way to specify temporary path value when using the torch command? I tried to use switch "x" in torch command but no luck :(
Appreciate the help as how can I change the path value so I can try another path
ThxManish