[wix-users] Customize Windows Installer Icon (Computer Icon with CD image)

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 09:34:03 PST 2018

Sorry Habib. I am not sure if you understood me. There is an icon, which is
shown on several places like on the MSI, on the Status bar during
installation, at the top left corner of every dialog and so on (a small
computer with a CD image). I am asking about customizing that.

Regards,
Venkatesh

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 10:52 PM, Habib Salim via wix-users <