[wix-users] Bundle - pipe broke by AntiVirus software #5658

David Gemel davidgemel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 11:29:23 PST 2018

I had commented on issue (Bundle - pipe broke by AntiVirus software #5658) and was told to contact this mailing list for support as my BootstrapperCore.Config must be broken.  The contents are below any help would be greatly appreciated:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
  <configSections>
    <sectionGroup name="wix.bootstrapper" type="Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Bootstrapper.BootstrapperSectionGroup, BootstrapperCore">
      <section name="host" type="Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Bootstrapper.HostSection, BootstrapperCore" />
    </sectionGroup>
  </configSections>
  <startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">
    <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.6.1" />
  </startup>
  <wix.bootstrapper>
    <host assemblyName="BootstrapperUI">
      <supportedFramework version="v4\Full" />
    </host>
  </wix.bootstrapper>
</configuration>

Regard,