[wix-users] Questions regarding msp generated using pure WIX

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:51:30 PDT 2018

I don't know about issue #1 but for issue #2 I can say that if you change
the baseline, then those patches will only have changes since that new
baseline. If you want your patches to include all changes since the
original release, then you must keep your baseline as the original release.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 9:29 PM manish duggal via wix-users <