[wix-users] MSP not applying a new file

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:48:27 PDT 2018

Sounds like it is working as designed. If you diff 1.1.0 and 1.2.0 to
create a patch, then the patch will only have the difference between 1.1.0
and 1.2.0. I assume both 1.1.0 and 1.2.0 have the file added in 1.1.0 so
that is *not* a difference between 1.1.0 and 1.2.0 and will not appear in
the patch.

If you want a patch to include all changes since 1.0.0, then your base
version for the diff needs to be 1.0.0.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 10:04 PM manish duggal via wix-users <