[wix-users] String Overflow warning in ControlEvent condition

Mark Itzcovitz Mark.Itzcovitz at ingenta.com
Tue Aug 7 01:41:01 PDT 2018

I have no idea of the answer to your questions, but I suggest you follow the evidence that you have.  I would look at the Windows Installer documentation to find out the size of the Condition column in the ControlEvent table, and I would look inside my MSI using something such as Orca or InstEdIt to see if the condition in the ControlEvent table has been truncated.  Then you will have your answer.

Mark