[wix-users] WIX Installer for web application in MVC

udai mathur udai.mathur at a3logics.in
Mon Aug 6 03:55:27 PDT 2018

Hello,

I am new to wix toolset. I got 3 to 4 emails but not able to understand
what you guys trying to say as some of the chats are conversation between
two people and it has forwarded to me.

Please send to step by step process. My requirements is:

I need to create a installer using wix for my MVC application.
I want it to first detect prerequisites like IIS, .NET framework and sql
express on the deployment machine. Install all the prerequisites and then
deploy my publish folder on IIS and run the database script.

I already seen videos and documentation about the same but did not find any
sample project that does all these steps.

Please let me know if you required more detail to help me out.

Thanks